Today I slept in late. I woke up at noon. The rest of the day we watched Casey Anthony on trial. Me and Grandpa played War and Go Fish. There is nothing much to do here in the park, but this afternoon Grandpa and I took a drive on the mule and saw an owl. I think it was a Great Horned Owl. I miss Zay, Dusty and Tiger being here. I can’t wait to see Cheyenne and Joshua.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have never, ever, in my whole entire life, slept until noon!
ReplyDeleteOk and who are Zay, Dusty and Tiger? I haven't heard those names before... Just curious!
They are our kittens. Zay is mine and she is a girl. Zay means "sea" in German and I named her that because her eyes were blue like the sea. Dusty is a boy and belongs to Jazz. Tiger is a girl and belongs to Christopher.
ReplyDelete~Hannah