Debbie and Rusty left this morning. We went to the visitors center here and used their Wi-Fi. I also called my Mom. She said she got her Associates Degree so it was important to her. Then we went to go pick up things around the campsites. That took about an hour. Then we came back and went east of Athens to go to Walmart to get some groceries for the week. Before that we went to McDonald’s to get some lunch. Earlier this week we ate hobo packs for dinner. It started pouring down rain. They were good. This is what we put in them: peppers, potatoes, hamburger meat, and onions. We put them in foil packs and cooked them on the fire pit.
The hobo packs are cooking on the fire pit.

Hi Hannah! I'm glad you're having fun! I remember making hobo packs at camp once when I was a kid. They were really good!
ReplyDelete